GAME 2021 #FuturistForum
Time & Location
About the Event
GAME is seeking to ensure that the international medical education community is ready for the evolution of healthcare and how it will impact the discipline and practice of medicine. To achieve these goals, a two-day session is currently scheduled for October 18-19 2019.
As pre-work for this conference global leaders and futurists will come together to discuss future directions in medical learning, technology and collaboration, and how this could translate into healthcare results (on invitation only).
The outcomes derived from this work will be shared with all attendees to further evolve the thinking and inspire potential solutions.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to present during the poster session their experience in innovation in medical learning, in collaboration and in fostering change. Key findings of this conference will be submitted for publication.
Please register now to attend this exciting and innovative forum. You can contact the GAME Futurist Forum with any questions or comments via email at email@example.com
- GAME Member—Early Registration$100$1000$0
- Non Member Early Registration$800$8000$0
- Middle-Low Early Registration$425$4250$0
- Student Early Registration$425$4250$0
- Member Registration$800$8000$0
- General Registration$900$9000$0
- Middle Low Registration$500$5000$0
- Student Registration$500$5000$0